HOW TO MAKE A GIRL WET FOR YOU

"Teasing 101: How To Make Her WET For You" Hi. A while ago I showed you some basic things on how to tease women. Today I am going to elaborate a bit and give you the full definition of teasing as well as some examples: The official definition of teasing is as follows:1) playfully vexing (especially by ridicule)2) arousing sexual desire without intending to satisfy it So in short, teasing means:1) Making fun of a girl playfully2) Arousing her and then pulling back To me, teasing basically means sending "mixed signals." Basically, you don't want to do anything that is direct. You want to keep her wondering if you like her or not with your words and body language. Here are some examples: Example #1: Instead of telling her you like her, you say "you really like me" in a teasing manner. If you say "I really likeyou", she may reject you on the spot because if it's direct and blatant. But if you say "You really like me" PLAYFULLY, then you can get away with it because you're just joking. You may also accuse her of hugging you or kissing you a lot. And then you give her a hug or kiss back. This will leave her wondering if you're really attracted to her or not. Women love MINDGAMES. They love to pick petals off a rose and say,” He loves me, he loves me not"Example #2: You can make fun of something small about her (don't overdo it though). For example, say one of her earlobesis lower than the other PLAYFULLY. (Being PLAYFUL is the key) She will probably go like "No it's not!" Then you look into hereyes and say, "It's all right, you're still pretty."Example #3: Give her a personal nickname or tease her about something that is special to both of you. Like if something funny or interesting happens while on a date, use it to your advantage. Example #4: Some women like to touch a guy while they talk. When a woman touches you on the leg, say in a serious tone, "May you stop touching my leg?" Then when she seems thrown off, say "Well, if you want to touch me, I would enjoy it even more if you would touch me a little bit closer..." Example #5: Let's say you're cuddling or making out with her, try to smell her neck, kiss her, etc but then SUDDENLY STOP. She's going to be all hot and bothered and ask you what's wrong, etc. She may even put her arms around you to try to get you back to it. After a few seconds, start makingout with her again...but more fiercely this time. This is a VERY good way to advance through her boundaries. Example #6: Be unpredictable. While sitting on a bench on a date, suddenly pull her up and then give her a hug. Then you say "I just wanted to hug you." If she asks you why, say "Cause I felt like it." playfully or "I wanted to see if you'd feel good to hug." If she asks you if you thinkshe's good, just say "Well, I think I need a second try first..."

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast !! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com

Online Dating Advice said...

Great online dating advice! Thanks for sharing and possibility to comment!
Please, let me recommend Dating Tips website to find out great dating tips, ideas, and relationships ebooks to help you meet and keep your perfect partner.

mukesh kumar srivastava said...

Hi writer i am read your blogs this is very useful information you have post for users i love blogs for read and i like to write some my idea for discussion so it is best way to share your knowledge thanks for post nice information.keep it up.
-------------------
best dating sites, singles dating

mukesh kumar srivastava said...

I realize that blogs post and blog crate is the best way of share to your product and anything you want and i like it blog comment and most important thing google like blogs you can it is your minit site so i like blogs and blogs comments thanks.best dating sites, singles dating

worldclassdatingnews said...

The best tactic in the world of dating is to be happy with yourself - it will show.
dating tips
single
world dating
dating advice

Anonymous said...

Stupidest shit I ever read. Girls don't like mind games & I get turned on more when a guy whispers he wants me. Dissing my looks will mean, next! Basically doing any of those stuff would piss me off cause you look like an ass & I will find better. Someone who appreciates me

Anonymous said...

Bolloks

Anonymous said...

Issues said...

Trentent Silver said...

Superb blog............!
For photo designing template & make your photo more attractive and good looking
http://elegantmemorials.com/funeral-programs

John said...

The eye catchy post, I like it
Internet Marketing Techniques That Really Work for any business success. http://johnphanchalad.net

dating guru said...

If she is not into you your desperate attempts at seduction will fall flat on thier face.

Anonymous said...


I had a problem with my boyfriend 6 months ago, which lead to our broke up. When he broke up with me, i was not myself again; i fill so empty inside me. Until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. i email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening, not up to 48 hours, my boyfriend gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry for everything that happen,i am so greatful to this spell caster and will not stop publishing his name on the net for the good work he is doing.If you need his help,you can email him at onimalovespell@gmail.com and he will also help you too Dr Kasee of onimalovespell@gmail.com i will forever be greatful to you.

Cythia said...

Thanks to testimonytemple@gmail.com for helping me bring back my lover with his powerful love binding spell, My lover is now the kind of man i want him to be, contact DR. BOOK for urgent spell for any kind of problem via email : testimonytemple@gmail.com......Cythia

anounymous comment said...



Last year I had a relationship that I couldn't let go, but we were facing such tremendous odds I never thought I'd hear from this person again. I ordered several spells to be cast for me by Dr Obodo's, I also performed my own spell work with the lover return and obstacle removing spell kits from Dr Obodo. Before he was done performing the spell work, my lover started contacting me again, and that was amazing since it had been months since we had contacted each other. Over time we have healed much of our old wounds, and we now have a much more stable relationship than I ever pictured possible a year ago. The spells were effective. The blessings that have unfolded are far beyond what money can buy. Thank you so much for working on my behalf. It brings peace to my heart knowing that I have your services available to me.reach him directly @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or cell: +234-8155425481

Megan said...

I know exactly how being heartbroken feels. My husband and I were together 12 years, we had a home and 2 amazing kids. I dealt with the cheating it seems like every 2 years a woman would pop up, He would tell me he did it to get my attention or whatever. So, I always forgave him. Then 6 months ago he decided he wanted to do it yet AGAIN, this time it was an old flame and supposedly they feel in love with each other... So he packed up his things and left his home, She is even older than him with criminal record.

after all he has done to us, I still cared for him. I know the kids missed him and there was a vacuum at home and i decided to get him back at all cost not for only my self but because of my kids. Thanks to dr ekuku after he got involved in my situation my man came back to his sense and apologized for everything he had done and promised not to ever cheat on me again.
i am happy to say we have been living happily and he has changed alot using this testimony to spread the word that dr ekuku is for real and has touch my life.
This are his contact E-mail :ekukutempleofsolution@gmail.com or Tel :+2348111957679 in case you need any kind of help.
I am Megan Niola from Ontario Canada.

Anderson Ann said...

I am Mrs ANDERSON ANN from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Barry Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara who en charm him with his beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Rose and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Iyayi. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Rose ask me to contact Dr Iyayi. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids.it was the spell that was casted on him that was working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.Iyayi on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com You can also contact him through his mobile: +2347032617285. He is the best spell caster.